Thread: Indigo
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 01:53 PM   #183
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenFalcon View Post
thats excatly my point earlyer just because i consider my soul colour indigo and have the traits wrighten down by people whom are not me that harderly distracts me in my day to day in real life lol and i highly don't any of us whom would realy be an indigo excatly sit there all day dwelling on it iv got way more importent sh*t to worrie about.
And so you'd rather have that negativity you went through growing up be pushed aside and act like a ball and chain and pressure cooker all rolled into one? That's your choice, but you also need to respect that some people out there consciously choose to deal with that negativity and want to come to a place where they can view something that they were made to feel ashamed of growing up as something they can embrace and cherish.

But hey, if the need for some people in here to keep up with pissing contests justifies compounding as opposed to healing child abuse, then I guess that says alot about the people who decided to turn this into a pissing contest!
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote