View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 02:07 AM   #7
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Desire Is The Root of Nothing - A Fresh Look at Law of Attraction

"The amount of time it takes you to get from where you are to where you want to be, is only the amount of time it takes you to change the vibration within you. Instant manifestation could be yours if you could instantly change the vibration."
--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in San Diego, CA on Saturday, August 23rd, 2003

And then there is this idea about "VIBRATION" that Esther and many others talk about. It's like they dipped their toes into Quantum physics enough to grab a few "sexy" things that help to paint the canvas, but in reality it's just a pretty picture to comfort you when facing circumstances that you feel you didn't choose or did choose erroneously.

I imagine people that follow this go to inordinate lengths of "trying" to will or change their "vibration" only to find out - they truly cannot, since there is nothing to change - only to pull themselves out of this delusion and accept reality.

OK - I'm on a roll with this one - again not to ding the Hicks or others - it's just I feel these delusions are just more blocks, or bigger blocks, in helping one's outlook.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote