View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 09:34 PM   #20
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you afraid to die?

thats deep^^amate

@ trainedobserver

That sounds about right but the PC doesn’t have a spirit to govern its existence. Without outside interaction/programming the PC and all of its parts are practically dead or in limbo… waiting for a human/or alien to give it life. Humans are born into the world with a soul; there’s no need for outside help to move around. Could the program be running from somewhere else, perhaps? Humans have feelings, awareness, a sense of purpose, a desire for love and exploration. Maybe dreams, astral projections, and comas can be compared to death because the mind temporary leaves the body. But there also isn’t any proof the individual still functions (elsewhere) without a living body. hmmm

If a soul is able to be transfer from one body to another then that is reason to believe the individual spirit does continue living. But, I have no such proof of that just hear say.
That’s an interesting concept about the mind and body being one and once the body is done so is the mind, I can understand this logically from a living perspective, but how can we truly confirm this? I’m sure the real answer will present itself one day so it’s not really a serious matter…to me anyway. Thanx, trainedobserver

Let’s just say that our spirit left these vehicles to venture elsewhere…do you think that our dealings here and now will have any effect on our journeys into the unknown? Anyone know of any flat-liner cases when the patient came back “from the dead” after being clinically dead for some time?

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote