View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 05:15 PM   #19
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Your Final Moments - What comes to mind?

i have heard many ppl having nde's to have thought of their loved ones in those moments ... and i figured this would be so ...

i've been three times lucky with this ... not certain if lucky is the appropriate label ... but for whatever reason ... i remain to be here in the now ...

for my own experiences ... it was as if i'd just been dropped in the center of the ocean ... not within waves but in the calmness of the water ...

and i'm gently treading water ... just enough movement to remain afloat ...

not another person in sight ... being within the vastness of the waters upon this earth ... as well as being within the infinite sky ... the portal to the beyond ...

silently ... hearing ... feelling and knowing ... to just be ...
and waiting ... patiently waiting ... no longer did i know of the concept of time for it did not exist in those moments ...

alone ... but not alone ...

feeling the small grain of sand my life experience has been upon the infinite beach of all that is ... how small my life here felt ... and yet ... so very very significant in the grand scheme of what actually is ...

and at the same juncture ... feeling ... oneness with all ...
with higher self ... with everything on this plane ...
and oneness with god ... with source ...

and feeling ... the extension of the creator of which i am ...
and knowing ... i Am ...

but above all ... treading water ever so slowly ... within what i felt to be an endless ocean ... and all i coud feel ... was beauty ...
beauty within me ... beauty surrounding me ... beauty beyond ...

and knowing ... greater and with more clarity that i have ever known ... the core of the beauty i felt ... to be only one thing ...
that being love ...

how humbling that felt ... to have experienced love in that way ...
and how blessed i felt ... for my life here in the now ... and for all my life experiences on this plane ...
and feeling blessed ... to BE love ...
and knowing ... there is nothing greater ...

these experiences have always been the same ...
no fear ... never any fear ...

never was my time i guess ...
i simply figured they couldn't make up their minds about me ...
but i do know ... everything happens for a reason ... and i am quite happy to still be here ... for my heart speaks ... it is ... and will be ... the best of 'time' ... to do just that ...

and what i've come to know ... is that our final moments ... are never final ...
but initial moments ... of what is beyond ...

much love ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote