View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 05:30 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamber View Post
I'm with Supermaaa....I mean Clarkkent....

My whole thing is....if these are the "archangels of God"....then who is 'God'?

You might want to look up Dan Winters theory about the Orion Wars and his whole spin on human history. It's about as kooky as I get....but it somehow makes sense to me seeing how he bases it all on a theory of fractality....how everything going on in the world right now is just a microcosm of a bigger picture.

http://www.youtube.com/user/eyeztose.../0/uDE-31mkVO8
Audio is a little screwy at first but stick with it.
I agree with you Initiate. Thank-you.

Thank-you Chamber. I'm watching Dan Winters for the first time...right now. He's my kind of guy! I don't understand half of what he's saying...but I like the half that I do understand. I tend to think that our little firefight here on Earth is a mopping-up operation following the War in Heaven. (Orion War?)

Here is a Moziah/Zagami encounter with Lucifer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niFvB...elatedYouTube- Was Leo really possessed? If so...was it really by Lucifer? Can Lucifer be impersonated? Watch all of the videos in this series for a real education. Leo Zagami has stated that aliens are demons manifesting in reptilian form. What do you think about that?

I'm wondering if these archangels are running the whole show...for better or for worse. I'm trying to get real about Good and Evil, ET's and UFO's, Angels and Demons, Reptilians and Greys, God and Satan, Gods and Goddesses, Heaven and Hell, Creation and Evolution, Theocracy and Democracy, Slavery and Freedom, etc and et al. I'm trying to irreverently cut through the cr@p even though this causes the excrement to really hit the air-conditioning system!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-20-2010 at 07:59 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote