View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 11:40 PM   #70
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Bible question

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Thanks Beren. (assuming the p.s. was to me)
No it was not.

One thing is very true, among all billions of people on earth , only one quarter has Internet. Among all who use Internet just 5 % are using it to learn ,explore and do something creative and good.

Now knowing that fact ,all of us here on this forum are people who think, who are trying to breathe through the stench of this world.

Not everyone is right here but at least some people are trying very hard to know, to learn from their mistakes, to grow.
This is all normal process.

I started this thread to encourage people to rethink Bible. Not to discredit it lightly because of prejudice, ill information or bad experience with religions.

I really don`t care if you believe that Bible is or is not right,is it a word of God or not. After all you have free will to choose your reality.
But nobody has a right to insult others who are not with the same attitude as they are.

I have seen that here and I do not like that.
I have made my point related to Bible and who ever was interested to know it , he or she had already read it from my posts.

My conclusion is that so many of us here are dazzled and confused without knowledge of that fact.

Let your confusion be smitten away in finding the truth before long.
But friends, do not ever be fools to pretend that you are someone other than the one who you really are. Do not try to sound more smarter or wiser just because of seeing few you tube videos or heard few interviews of these topics. See all, question everything , wait , and the digest and decide was that certain info a lie or truth. DO NOT jump to conclusion as for example Swanny when she said that she think that Bible is a pack of lies and for the record she did not read it and wish still not to read it. That is jumping to conclusion and prejudice.
Swanny I like you but that was your words on one previous post on this thread.

Also don`t you dare who ever you are ,dear reader of this forum or subscriber in it to think that YOU own it. No one can tell people here what to do and where to do it as long as they are respectful towards others, we have opinions to exchange not quarrels.
Always remember that- no matter if you are the first who subscribed here or you came yesterday.

Love and blessings,

Beren
beren is offline   Reply With Quote