View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 07:12 AM   #825
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

The cool part of watching the Sun rise in the morning over the Atlantic back in the days in Florida was the soothing glow of the Orange softness for about three minutes while staring at the Sun as it arose, it seemed just the right angle to let it ‘all inside.’ They say miracles occur while staring at the morning Sun. And now for about three minutes watching the Sun set over the Pacific it again seems like just the perfect angle to let the soft Orange glow, set against the Indigo sky, “all inside.”

Of course High noon is way too hot and the dark of night is way too black, but those three minute slivers of sunrise and sunset seem just right. Like a perfect wavelength of oscillation captured in a moment of time. But you would think that looking at the sun would fry your eyes, I guess it would be comparable to getting a sunburn or a suntan. Too much at once and you’ll cook, but a little bit over a period of time you’ll get used to it. Unless of course your skin has deposits of pollution stuck in it from the food we eat, or the environment we live in.

‘K’ looks like the schematic symbol for a diode, energy goes one way. I wonder If we took an LED, ‘Light Emitting Diode’ and hooked it up backwards would it light up? Probably not… or just pollute the pathways so current can’t flow. Like with mucous (got milk, eat grains), waxes, gums, and preservatives. Actually that would create a microphone and transmit errant signals and noise, etc. I bet you could take two ‘K’s’ and put them back to back like in a drum and harness energy over time to make a low vibration human energy source that worked for a living. What would Grasshopper say about that!

LED… Angle, Three, Sunrise/Sunset! DNA looks like a bunch of LED’s, I wonder if there hooked up backwards? Maybe that explains why 97% of human DNA is dormant and only 5% of the brain is used. Or the current flow is going the wrong way!

Imagine if that is the case and the Recipe was deciphered and the right Ingredients were added and the current flow was corrected I bet you would light up like a Christmas Tree and sparkle like a Diamond. Like wearing a coat of many colors, of course with a Golden glowing Star on top, now there’s a bright idea. I suppose this could be called a Nuclear Reaction or an Atomic Holocaust!

Becoming the mirror or seeing the reflection? What I AM and what I am.

YXP
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote