View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 03:42 PM   #124
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Thanks Orthy for your thoughts about V . I have been following this thread for a while but some of the links provided do no work for computers outside the US . V did not come here to Italy yet . But it is coming on the Murduch network . However I downloaded the program "Vuze " . It is free . On the left corner of it there is window with the magnifying glass . I typed one of the titles of a V episode such " V a bright new day " and a number of different files came up , I chose one that I thought was suitable (AVI file ) and it downloaded .
Are there any other titles ? I am downloading now " V there is no normal anymore " . There is also " V the pilot " . Is that all ? Or there are other episodes for the 2009 season ? . Thanks again and keep the good work .
Thank-you. These are the first four episodes. The next one will air on March 30.

1. Pilot
2. There Is No Normal Anymore
3. A Bright New Day
4. It's Only the Beginning

I sometimes wish I were in Europe...because of the art, music, history, and cars...to name a few reasons. I'd love to know what they really think about "V" in the Vatican!! Sometimes I think that even the Vatican is kept in the dark by those who really run the show here on Earth.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote