View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 10:48 PM   #75
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
To Be in the matrix but not of the matrix, this is the mission ~

Quotes from above posters:

"Safer to hold the hand of a guide while walking in unknown territory"

"If it is at all possible it is good to spend time with an enlightened sage."

"The energy of Jesus, Krishna, The Budahh is available through prayer."

I completely agree that truly the ONLY way to make it all the Way is through the Guru student relationship, also called the Guru Chela relationship (chela means student). We see through a glass darkly here and to think we can do it on our own is... egotistical ~

However, the reality is that the greatest Guru's are not in embodiment, they are Ascended. They are the true Ascended Hosts, the Ascended Masters. You connect to them in your heart.

Remember in Star Wars when Luke when Obi One is helping him even after Obi One has Ascended? That is the true Way ~ you connect to your Guru in your heart.

My personal work is with the Ascended Hosts. I have various gurus that I connect with through the power of the spoken Word. I do not hear their voice like I hear the voice of someone here, but the still small voice in my heart gets louder and louder.

Even after you Ascend to much higher realms, even heaven, you maintain the Guru Student relationship, this is the Way, the hierarchy of infinity. All great teachers themselves have Gurus. All great masters, even Elohim have Gurus. A chain of hierarchy that goes all the Way back to the creator (and even the creator of these sphere of creations I believe has a Guru! that is at a higher level even than it all the Way back to the source of All of creation the original idea to create~ !)
Dear 14 Chakras

Thank you very much for this it is much appreciated.
Yes its virtually never ending. Creation is infinite.

Enlightenment may be considered kindergarten.

Love Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote