Thread: John Lear
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 05:06 AM   #96
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
I meant: perhaps Friedman is right, but Bob did this only because he wanted to get the job at Area 51 or another goverment job.

We all know that there are pretty smart people out there without having the chance to get a college degree.

So he lies about his education and gets a job with the U.S. Navy working on the propulsion systems of extraterrestrial flying saucers at S-4?

So maybe you then say well how do we know he worked at S-4?

Well on March 21, 1989 he asked me if I wanted to see a test flight of the flying saucer he works on. So the next day we drive up to Groom Lake with Gene Huff and Bobs wife Tracy and exactly at 9pm, the exact time he said it would, a flying saucer comes up from behind the mountains from Groom Lake, does a few maneuvers, and then descends back down behind the mountains. Which I saw with my 8 inch Celestron telescope.

It was the first flying saucer I ever saw.

So they hired Bob without checking his education for this job? They just hired him because he was able to bs his way through an interview?

So then maybe you say (as some have proposed) that maybe he was just a cook at S-4. Well then we have to assume that they tell the cooks when they are going to test fly the flying saucers.

Somehow this scenario just doesn't ring true.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote