View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 05:54 AM   #37
Adri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Potential sea level rises... — Potential Confirmation?

Bill,

I have a confirmation of sorts on the map you posted in this thread.

In 1988, during a meditative exercise I found myself suddenly reliving a distant past life in India then ... and this is the real surprising part, just as suddenly I was inside a disc-shaped spaceship in orbit above Earth.

Curiously, the light was very faint inside and I could sense more than see an intelligent presence. This "presence" guided me by thought to a bright screen showing North America... except this was not today's map. It was very much like the map posted.

This was twenty years ago, so I don't clearly remember the information that was conveyed to me. The image though is still very much etched in my mind. Some differences: I saw more water West covering the territory from the Great Plains up to the Canadian Prairies.

I'm not sure how to interpret that experience. Until recently I thought I traveled astrally to that ship but it occurred to me that I might have swung to a future life/timeline like a pendulum after swinging in the past. This seems to make more sense somehow.

How probable for this sea level rise to happen and when? I don't know as I haven't got any more information of this kind since that particular experience in 1988. This is probably a good sign...

Last edited by Adri; 10-08-2008 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Typo
Adri is offline   Reply With Quote