Thread: Africa
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 07:52 PM   #6
BPhill

Default Re: Africa

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxygirl View Post
What a wonderful post!

I live in the US but was always curious about how other countries (Africa being one) REALLY felt and looked other that what was portrayed by the western media. I was happily surprised when I made the effort to try and find the cultural beauty of each place. I have always resonated with indigenous African music (my favorite is Kenyan musician Ayub Ogada). How lucky you are to live in Namibia with its grandeur of natural beauty!
I too resonate with where I live. I believe I live in an area that has a high vibration and a sense of protection. I wouldnt want to be anywhere else at this time.

So the warmest of greetings from Virginia to Namibia!
Glad you can connect with Africa, it is a vast CONTINENT (just to correct your typo), with vastly diffrent cultures and peoples inhabiting it...Namibia is a small peck on the map with just over 2.4million people but about 3 1/2 times larger than France.... there are places here you wouldn't believe are on Earth.

I'm a big fan of the popular and Hip Hop musical talent that has sprung up from VA so I guess we have a thing in common...well besides being 'kooks' on Avalon(rofl).

So I reciprocate you greeting though I'm sure mine will be warmer in thermostat context (lol), I am looking forward to contributing to something special.