Thread: Activator-X
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 11:27 PM   #20
twelvestrand
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Activator-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor View Post
Don't know how much this information on the fish oils is true or less , but anyone noticed that in the site mentioned in this thread , the seller of the products tells that it is rich in concentrations of squalene , and squalene has been reported by various sources to be highly dangerous for human health , has been used in the recent flu vaccines , and many studies report that is responsible for the illness of the soldiers that took the gulf war syndrome.

Just this....I don't know if this is true or not , but it sounded strange to me when I saw "squalene" in the product description.
I copied this from another forum:

Your immune system recognizes squalene as an oil molecule native to your body. It is found throughout your nervous system and brain. In fact, you can consume squalene in olive oil and not only will your immune system recognize it, you will also reap the benefits of its antioxidant properties.

The difference between “good” and “bad” squalene is the route by which it enters your body. Injection is an abnormal route of entry which incites your immune system to attack all the squalene in your body, not just the vaccine adjuvant.
Your immune system will attempt to destroy the molecule wherever it finds it, including in places where it occurs naturally, and where it is vital to the health of your nervous system.

The FDA discovered the presence of squalene in certain lots of anthrax vaccines. A test was developed to detect anti-squalene antibodies in GWS patients, and a clear link was established between the "contaminated" product and all the GWS sufferers who had been injected with a vaccine containing squalene.

It is now being added to the new swine flu vaccine.
twelvestrand is offline   Reply With Quote