View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 12:30 AM   #9
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: No real move yet obeserved since 3 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by keria13 View Post
Just a quick one did any of us see a banking holiday lasting for a month world wide!!!!!!!!!!!!! OFFcourse not. That would be real crises!!!!!!!! What we had in last 60 years >>> bubbles which happend from time to time nothing realy world wide big . I am calling for an aswer when is the so called banking holiday coming, i guess never its only just talk to make noise
It's very difficult to prognose when something like this is going to happen, things often change very quickly and the ptb have a lot of tricks to change the game the way they want it (printing money, banks faking balance sheets etc.).

Island and Dubai are not bancrupt because other countries helped them, but there are a lot of other countries as well who are on the verge of bankruptcy. This game can not go on forever.

But I agree with Gevaudan there is no need to spend to much time on this, changes will certainly come next year or 2 years from now its not so important when. We can only change our perspectives to what ever will happen and however things will evolve.
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote