View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 11:32 PM   #16
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: "Spirituality" - A Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Right, when you add the element of force ("make"). If they do not wish to experience it. I am aware of some disciplined clearing practitioners who can volitionally see the incident as the client is seeing it.

"We see through a glass darkly" because we are not yet clear enough within ourselves and, as you said, we "filter". That is one reason when I see something or experience through someone else, being that person, I feel validated when I find independent confirmation.

It's probably like a muscle -- has to be exercised, same for other native abilities.

Umm, when you said technologies that reminded me of the technology I saw some tall whites working with. I think they do have devices that can for all practical purposes do what you propose.

There seems a pearl here in what you are saying -- if one could exactly "be" another person, what do you think the applications could be?

One that comes to my mind, as a student of rehabilitative clearing, if I "AM" a certain person, receive therapeutic processing as that person, and then change my mind...we did that rather matter-of-factly during my PEAT course.

Perhaps that is another thread topic....

Gnosis

I dont know you and i dont know what it is that hability to "be others" you are talking about, but i suggest you to make a new thread explaining what itīs about in the most understandable way you can with your actual intelligence limitations. Because if itīs true, itīs quite interesting to know more.

From my own perspective, the only thing similar is a certain approach i did on the idea of what telepathy could be, just a "imagine you are the other being you wanna send a message, then, think the message in his mind because you are him". In conclusion, you have to actually, believe you are the other person for all it to work, in theory.

Last edited by Leunamros; 12-27-2009 at 11:37 PM.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote