View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 08:30 PM   #6
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Spirituality" - A Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubiquitousquintessence View Post
I'm interested in discussing what spirituality is, how this forum relates with our definition of spirituality, and how we as human beings relate to this forum, and...well.... Let's see where this goes....

Starting at the beginning.
"Spirituality" - What is it?
What is your definition of spirituality?

The second part: How this forum relates with definition of spirituality

For myself when I first entered Project Camelot and this forum I wanted to know what was really going on and it was a good 3D landing stage for me. My need to raise myself above a fear or chronic antagonism level got addressed by seeing that the battle was other-dimensional, spiritual.

The expose's synchronized with my own past lives clearing work. My first past lives clearing was more recent history.

It is hard for me to see how anything can not relate on some level with the definition of spirituality in the sense that the creators were spiritual beings and everything we behold is us creating effects.

There is also the communion aspect. For example when I look at your post and your avatar and your moniker, I am also looking into you as a being and I know you as a being with a Prime Thought. If I so choose.

And I would also to likewise be known as a being with a Prime Thought.

best,
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote