View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 01:58 PM   #226
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I don't think Stewart has had multiple personality disorder. He was subjected to mind control experimentation but I didn't think it was for the purpose of implanting alters to get him to carry out tasks. He was used for time travel and as a Vessel in Illuminati blood-ritual ceremonies in the 70s.

Do you have other information about him?
My understanding is that anyone who is subjected to extreme torture especially in mind control, then in order to deal with trauma their mind is likely to split off and compartmentalize. In normal abuse scenarios this manifests into detachment of personality and a small part of the soul (I’ve dealt with this many times through my healing work and hypnosis). I wouldn’t be at all surprised that when it comes to mind control then alters are highly probable – also don’t forget these alters are not always aware of each other. Obviously, I can’t say for sure that this is what happened to Steward but probabilities cannot be ruled out. We can never be sure.

It’s a very strange world out there.

Can’t remember of any other info about him but if I come across some, I’ll post them on this thread. He’s a very interesting being.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote