View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 10:30 PM   #17
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Did Rik Clay LIVE to bring us this NEW Times Masterpiece

This too resonated with me, as IMHO, the reason all these innocents are being taken are to help us through the changes that are headed our way.

IMHO, their help will be very useful and what's strange with this bloak is I too have had this strange, almost movie like, not only 'muse', but incredible syncronisities that have really floated my boat.

It appeared he too had been tagged by an angel or whatever and lead down a path to some incredible 'coincidences' for those that believe in such like.

If I'd had only changed the title to
"Did Rik Clay LIVE to bring us this NEW Times/Age Masterpiece?"

This was the message, but a friend already has written back stating she saw negativity in his research. It seems too few can 'do the math' on coincidences and circumstantial evidence.

Especially, on the coincidence of the massacre possibly used to win the olympic 'lottery'; a stretch, but not too much if you're read up on why people are sacrificed.

My apologies for falling into the same negative trap that sometimes almost seems magnetic to the human condition.

Regards!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
I know that when he crossed over to the other side, he would of been greeted as a warrior and raised up and stands for the light defending us against the darkness that is trying to overwhelm us.

It brings me great comfort that such a beautiful soul was alive, and shouted his message so loud that the powers made the ultimate mistake and passed him over to the other side.

"If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine".

Fight the good fight my man, and soon the light will shine once more.

Last edited by taadev; 04-20-2009 at 10:38 PM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote