View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 12:47 AM   #28
Archangel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: U.s. Gov't will collapse before summer 2009

I live in the Country on a farm that has been in the family for over 100 years. I live in a very tight knit comuunity which is comprised of a large amount of my family. I read posts from many of the suburbanites who have a backpack full of stuff and think they are going out into the country and just survive. It is not going to happen unless you plan on hitting a National Park. You are on the Titanic and there are only so many life boats. The people here are not going to let people just come hunkerdown and eat off their food stocks, yes they will help people traveling through but like a hotel at some point they will turn you away. Unless you have a skill they need or an ability to operate a weapon you are the useless eater so lovingly refferred to by the Illuminate Think about it, you understood the situation and prepared yourself and your family, you told people to get ready and they responded with a bug out bag and then show up on your door step or lifeboat which is at capacity. Guess what, If it comes down to you eating or my family...You die. if it comes down to saving you from a roaming gunman who didn't have such a hang up about taking your stuff or me comprimising my family or position guess what ...you die again.
I think the peace and love stuff is great, It will work well in a FEMA camp, until human nature shows up and somebody decides they don't like the way you look or want a trinket you may have. I have been around Violence the majority of my life and believe me, many of you on this site are deluded. When it gets down to the crux of the matter humans are animals and when stress is applied to strategic points you will see a Rawanda or a Holocost right here in the good ole US of A. You will see brother sell out brother and Mother turn in her son. If you think I represent small minority of how people who are preparing think, you may find yourself surprised.
Some people, believe it or not, are offended by the thought of a New World Order, some people are not tolerant in their beliefs, Some people believe in the Constitution and the flag and the hundreds of thousands of men and women who have died to protect them, those people are not going to just go away into the night. They are not going to just let this happen. The first mistake they will make is to try and disarm the public. There are over 200 million guns in this Country in the hands of over One third of the population. If just One percent of the gun owning Population decides they are willing to fight , you will have a force larger than that of our whole Military, which a good percentage of which would likely refuse such orders as to fire on Americans or confiscate weapons. They will try it anyway beliving they have a tech advantage. This will be held in check most likely by an incredibly pourous amount of intel leaks as pipelines and infiltration into government command becomes apparant. Guess what, When the fighting does start, it will develop into an insurgency and then you and me both will be seen as the enemy by the very people who run the country now. The reason being because they will have no way to know who is good and who is not, their will be no profile that will work. How do you solve such a delima? Look at Iraq.

They are going to catalog every human, and guess what else They are already doing it. Don't you ever wonder why they are developing the biometrics and computer softwares that they are, Do you think if On Star can unlock your car from a call center in Virginia, that they can't apply your left rear brake while your traveling 60 MPH down a rural road or cut your fuel pump and stall you in a turn on a major crossroads? Or are you under the assumption that they have it tied into a direct line to the carlocks only, somehow bypassing your on-board computer out of an act of benevolence? They actually want to put one of these chips in your Body. Do you think they could send a current to the SA node in your heart and have you suffer an arythmia or perhaps send false impusles into your Central Nervous System at just the wrong moment. I am sorry to bear such weighty news but somebody has to let you know about what other people are preparing for. When Governments fail people die, I will not tell you these things are etched in stone and are going to happen I pray they don't. Unfortunatly history is against us and as cliche as it is , it does have a profound ability to come back around. Yes our Grandparents survived but I would have to argue that our collective moral compass is slightly different than that of the1930's, overlooking or marginalizing that one fact alone would be a fatal error . This is not a personal attack in any way, I pray for your safety and that of all the other members on this site as well as the people of this great Country. I want the world many of you speak of but it would require me to deny too many things that I have witnessed and lived through. many of these viewpoints are valid and in many respects very noble. Many of you have come to your conclusions the same way I came to mine, through your life experience showing that there really are two truths. Your viewpoints do show me a purity of concious that I wish I still held.
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote