View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 08:06 AM   #18
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Poor Gary Mckinnon

Gary has undoutbtedley brought this situation onto himself but he deserves nothing along the lines of treatment he is getting or being threatened with dont u think...

Are ufologists above the law...?...no is the simple answer to that....but neither should anyone else be then, which is quite clearly the case. It seems there is one rule for certain people and another for others.

What he did in terms of hacking into private government computers is wrong yes but the manner in bringing him to ''justice'' for it is wrong and a full public enquiry should be made into these accusations of a secret space cover up. Surely it is about time dont u think? I mean how long is it gona take or how many inquisitive people are gona be hung out to dry before we the people stand up and say NO..they may be on to something here!
Im not saying he should be freed bcos what he did and the manner of it was wrong but he there is no way he should be extradited for it....it wouldnt happen if it were the other way around would it...no, bcos the law is different on the other boot! Madness

We are the people..and we should know what is happening in my honest opinion.

Until the government come clean on these matters then i cant see people just shutting up and carrying on like nothing is happening...especially with the current influx of sightings we have had this yr in particular and its only going to increase (imo).

X files have been released from France recently as well as the UK and other nations and this guy is still being trialled like nothing is going on...a massive case of cognitive dissonance and ignorance by the public on one level.
One day all this stuff will come out one way or another and people will rem that guy who got done unfairly for trying to get the truth out.

Gary..if u ever read this...chin up son...the reprocussions of what u have done will be felt all over the world one day and for that we are ever thankful for ur efforts.

Peace

bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote