View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 12:40 AM   #12
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Whales have changed their song...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post
I feel there is a connection between the whales and the vibrational level of this planet being raised slowly but surely. Something strange is happening, I mean the good type of strange. Now alot of my friends/co-workers/family are starting to wake up. I think we are getting closer to the critical mass we`ve been working on all that time. I`m starting to see video links to conspiracy stuff all over facebook, people that tought I was crazy are now changing their minds.
I am observing/witnessing the same MadSheeple. I also notice that animals in general are somewhat behaving differently. Just one example that crosses my mind is all these new species, insects included, that are in my region. It is new.

One thing is clear in my mind though. If consciousness of the people is shifting and it really seems to be the case, than we are witnessing the result in our concrete reality. Consciousnesses shape realities and if it is a shifting that leads to more global awareness (knowing about ourselves and the universe we live in) one of the component that will manifest will be the birth of a New Paradigm from the Hu-man specie of planet Earth. All ideas are there at our disposal, all technology exist, all knowledge is with us to create it. It is not impossible anymore...

The evolution of consciousness will make its last step and progressively a New Hu-man will be shining like a rainbow. I like to think the whales are singing brilliant odes to the birth of a New World for planet Earth.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-17-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote