View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 07:52 PM   #128
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Well for sure the initial post in this thread prompted for me to register and try to respond and give a bit of my pointers on things regarding things mentioned about the "seen attacks" by the others on this forum unto yourself.

Reading responds while waiting for my activation to take place on page 1&2 I didn't want to read any more and just IGNORE THE /%"¤ about every response so far.

Utterly pointless trolling, attacking, spewing all just pointed out and addressed in the first post...

DID ANYONE OF YOU READ ANYTHING?!?!?!? Did anyone think at all?

This for sure won't be a "good" first time post on this forums I would say but I will risk it.

Oh I would love to BAN the F/%¤ out of a few people posting instantly if this was my forums if I had any. Ignoring topic, pulling in nonsensical things, flaming and apparent ATTACKING. The utter perfect manifestation off several Trolls?!
I so would Love to name them but I won't but it's kinda apparent who they are anyway. But I say this! Don't feed off this post any off you!

Trolls are the bane off the internet. And I see they kinda are sucked in like a black hole would draw anything into it, concerning posts about our own WarriorServant here. I have to say WOW!

Well anyway...

Going back to the first post, the thread starter.

WarriorServant I would like to mention a few things on about your tries to try keep people on-topic here won't get you far probably.
You mention about the non-seriousness attitude about the forums was it and the sarcasm and jokes. It's the norm on any forum. I have joined and been a member and still a member on quite a few forums around on different topics.
It's the norm that things go off from topic and there is always people there to chime in unto things to crack a joke or to maybe seemingly try to put said topic in another direction.
Always there are the trolls lingering around.

It's impossible to try and keep people in order on the net unless you are the moderator and can ban/delete posts from disorderly people. Or that you have backing by the rulez and the general majority on the forums on said discussion the view etc. You can only enforce if you have the wind behind your back. Your try to enforce "the rulez" here where there is a major bias toward things you want to discuss and the moderators maybe in league whit this view, makes it all futile. You take the battle to them whit the wrong strategy.
When people troll on your topics the best you can do for now is ignore them and NEVER EVER respond to them in any kind! Just go forward!
I can see it's hard when there is a literal mob off trolls here.
But you should have seen the upphill battle you would have taken upon yourself whit things regarding the bible and "it's" god and religion most people see.
There is a major bias and growing bias against anything to do whit the bible, you can pay your respects to mass organized religion for that and what it has done and stands on. "It's seen as they worship the bible" But I can see that it's distorted short-sightedness on this. What the mass religion stands for I would say the bible does not stand for looking at core "teachings" and learnings anyone can take from it. But I don't have special knowledge or own verified research but it's something I have pulled out from various things read, seen and discussed.
Maybe someone now believes I'm on the "bible" side of things? Well I proudly say I haven't read the bible! Probably won't read unless I sincerely believe I can find the worthy texts of myriads that are really worthy to be read and take in and consider and ponder upon. I'm not a Christian or a follower of any religion! I try to find things that ring true in the hearth if I can, but it's hard to sill out all the **** that's around.

Things have gone so bad about the bible and such I see it's PROHIBITED! to discuss on various forums all because the flame and trolling and off course actions of "religion haters". It's pure flame bait! I only see the same happening here.

No one want to read the threads because of the "hate" swarming concerning topics about religion and precisely the bible in concert whit religion.
The only places you can safely discuss it are on the religious forums, whit strict rules and moderation. Because it basically is prohibited off being discussed by the people around. It's "blasphemy" to discuss from non-believers view! Can you imagine that it's blasphemy?

But discussing it among those I can see, as you trying to be around here is not your interest as you have your own take on things regarding the bible and your won experience whit it? You, would I reckon also be almost kicked out from the "religious forums" unless they are open and free in what you can see and view it in... (I don't know off such a place)

I'm interested to see what you have learned and spiritually experienced in conjunction whit the bible. But I must say I don't take it as the words of God. They are myriads of texts from different people and times condensed together. And Jesus? I don't take him as lord either but rather someone who knew about the right ways, and trying to teach this to others, they may or may not have interpreted things correctly, "the receivers". At minimal I truly respect him at least whit current knowledge I have. There is "lost in translation" whit the bible, I must say. And probably things "nonsensical" purely.

I didn't read more than page 1 and take a glimpse on page 2 to see same stuff repeating concerning responds.

Hopefully I got in what I was thinking about to respond whit after reading it first and then "sidetracked" by the responds.