View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 02:10 AM   #442
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

As Suriel pointed out that this phenomenon has created a global impact in terms of awareness. As what evidence I have looked into makes me ask the question, is this man made or otherwise? Based on what has been presented in terms of video evidence and pictures, I am suspecting more so to the otherwise.

For one thing that pushes me away from a perfectly bad rocket scenario is the time duration and the size of the field. The field estimated at almost 3 miles across. Add the duration of about 3 minutes. I can not conclude a rocket of any type even with fuel leakage that could do that with the numbers I have thus far presented. Then at the end of it where the event horizon just spreads out like it did from the center. If it was a rocket out of control, I have to ask after all that time, how was it able to stay there in stasis for at least two minutes. Also it being out of control. Did I say perfectly out of control?

The evidence that we can see is light being left over from an effect that was created. How do you explain the compression of the blue light being swirled? Every kind of rocket fuel I have seen burned off has several colors and not one such as only blue. I see compression waves at work here. Whether gravitational, magnetic, or whatever.

What I am now suspecting is that it was either a UFO that shot up from the surface and created the various compression waves or it was a wormhole with a signal of energy being downloaded to the impact point. Mind you I am not trying to spin this but I am trying to figure this out.

Has anyone done any remote viewing on this or a scan? I don't exactly subscribe to channeling for obvious reasons. And
I can channel so save me from those comments. What say you remote viewers?
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote