View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 09:12 PM   #126
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I will, but what I have to say will take months. Bill has asked me to leave. I am not going to get into anything until Bill asks me not to leave.

Additionally, I am unable to post anything of substance unless my request that I be allowed to do so without forum members turning each thread into a religions debate full of God haters. I simply cannot get all that I have to say "out" in such an environment. I just wish people would understand and agree -- and we call all hug and move on.
A life story can feel like that (months) maybe even a book. But I'm sure you could summarise the major parts for us here. We all have our story so we would understand the need to shorten it. I don't think Bill cares if you stay as long as things are done with respect and peace. Also Bill only checks in here once in a while. Also the mods are here in his place.

I believe that if you tell your story from your heart (which I suspect) has much pain, then I also know that you will be enveloped a cloudburst of love and compassion.....because when you share from your heart it helps us to open our hearts too. That my friend is where you can do your greatest work.

Now I give you a big hug and I am waiting for you to share....please.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote