View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #290
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Let's say for argument sake it was a rocket. Here is something I do have a problem with. That's the data that was so easily provided the day after. Here you are, revealing to the World all this data when this was a secret training mission. If the Russians were to deploy this kind of military exercise in the waters of Norway, was the Norwegian Government contacted? Where is that data or a statement? And let us not forget the surveillance capabilities of our government. What data do they have to support this if it was a rocket? Our Government monitors everything and yet I haven't heard anything. This needs to be fully investigated and with all concerning governments. Got to cover all the bases here and I say that in a logical tone.

Your camera knowledge is much appreciated. Are you a rocket technician Phtha? Have you ever worked with lasers and holography? Have you ever seen a launch before? And what do we really know of Project Blue Beam?

What if this missile was used as a catalyst to initialized a wormhole?

What bugs me about this perfect rocket accident is the symmetry of what we are seeing. The camera can only capture what it is capable of. What if these same pictures were placed under a spectroscope to see what we don't see. How do you explain away the way the blue light spiral tightens as it approaches the surface? And isn't there a frequency at which that could be calculated by what we see in the pictures? And how can you explain away the tear drop effect of the halo as it approaches the ground? That also being a different color as to the blue we see. Isn't the Earth frequency measured at around 8hz? Maybe a little over now. The frequency of the blue spiral can be calculated provided we find the distance between the spiral backdrop in reference to the distance to the surface. And if you have a gas cloud of high octane rocket fuel and there is an explosion, why didn't it ignite? To many unanswered questions for me to come up with any final conclusions. I would also wish those of us in here with various backgrounds that could add to this and cover all the angles. One shoe doesn't fit all.

I have no problems accepting the fact that it could have been a rocket but we need to answers some real questions here. Part of being a truth seeker is to know the whole truth and not just a cherry picked piece of it.

Blessings!

Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote