View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:42 PM   #543
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post

The boundary is thin but it is real, and what Abrax did was that, he tried to force others to agree with him and the ones that did not he harrased and mocked until they got fed up a left the thread, now that for me is not civilized as he is not the owner of this forum. We all have the right to express our oppinions and disagree with the position of another provided we respect each others space and do not belitle others because they think differently than us

Now there are other things Abrax did at Astral level that can not be "proven" in a court of law but they were real for the sufferers and disgusting. Many in the forum got hit by that. That was plain straight hostility and astral harrasment which is what at the end caused the hostility back to him (cause and effect)

This is my perspective and you don't have to agree with it

Love
This does not stand on it's own legs. It may or may not be true, but I wouldn't sit comfortably seeing it stated as fact, instead or possibility. I don't discount anyones experiences, and thank you to anyone who shared some, but where these phenomena have other possible explanation, then they should be stated as possible, rather than factual.

I don't object to statements "he attacked me", as that is subject of your own perception, and can not be other than valid, to you. Who is anyone else to say otherwise. But when you say "Now there are other things Abrax did at Astral level that can not be "proven" in a court of law but they were real for the sufferers and disgusting. Many in the forum got hit by that. That was plain straight hostility and astral harrasment which is what at the end caused the hostility back to him (cause and effect)", then I say you overstep your bounds. Because you don't know what happened to anyone else. Only they do, and if they share their perspectives on it, then you have the benefit of their shared perspectives to consider, but no facts. (Unless you can climb into their space, and experience what they are experiencing, from their unique viewpoint and state of being.)

And then you get this phenomenon of a pack mentality (not talking about you specifically) where other peoples comments and opinions about what they experienced are taken as evidence of something and then elevated to the status of fact, and then have aggressive actions planned and executed based on them, and you have what they call a lynching, or a witch hunt, and that is IMO what we witnessed here.

No balance. A taking of sides and ganging up to overwhelm. And done without the rest of our approval, for our own good.

Personally, I'd like to hear more of what others perceived throughout this, as there are still opportunities for exercising discernment available, if we behave like a loose community, acknowledging that other members are taking a different route to the same destination, and also acknowledge that that is ok.