View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 04:49 AM   #10
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Camelot interview with Dave Tops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizar View Post
Hello all;
I am not, and have never been a member of the Church of Scientology, All I have learned in the past 40 years from persons like Ingo Swann, Pat Price, et. al has always been independent of the C of S. I am sorry to learn that some of the greats in Psychic research have been involved with the C of S.
Mizar
Probably they were not that involved. Scientology can be used to make what I call polarized demi-gods, which is a misuse of the technology. Easier to control a polarized god than a CLEARED GOD who is merging his polarities.

Every gadget the ETs and Black OPs have is a cheap imitation of what someone who is CLEAR and trained to use his abilities can do with an effortless intention.

For me, it is nose to the grindstone, keep doing my clearing work and see what abilities crop up as a result. I Clear for the sake of Clearing myself and others and not so much for the sake of being a great psychic. I would rather be a great egolessness, lol.

Scientology has two parts: clearing processing, and making modern day magicians (hopefully white magicians). Best advised to take the clearing path before apprenticing to be a new magician-psychic.

Black Ops obviously do not mind and even like to cultivate psychic beings, but they hate and fear CLEARED beings the way vampires snarl at garlic. That is first hand experience, and I have the scars to prove it, LOL.

They should thank me for choosing to clean up the playing field with win-win strategies and processes.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote