View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 05:06 AM   #23
Mr_B Trinity 3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sydney Australia

Hi All BB here in syd nr Btwn. Just to say Hi and that from this quote below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizzle View Post
On another note, do you guys feel safe in writing on forums like this?..
If things start to turn out the way that a lot of people in this field are indicating (police state, shadow govt., internment camps, 1984 type stuff etc) I am concerned that free thinking people like us will be deemed as 'terrorists'. And I am sure that anyone with enough knowledge and power will be able to source who I am, where I live, the type of material i watch on youtube n google video, the sites I visit, and even my rant above.. I have a bad feeling that one day, this will be enough to be labelled as an enemy of Australia...
Tough call there, as my experience of it is that they sleep on the weekends and only have ops in from the EM force which will probably drive you wild and you will notice that there are people who showup who are not all together there. These people are easy to figure out and relativley easy to knock down but being informed of the tatics with which they will use, to then get you involved with the law system is probably more important as this is where most will be caught, stopped and reprogrammed.

I like my toys too much and I am now starting to make real progress and they are upset.

I can only give out bits & bytes but will try to fill in where I can.

WellWishes
TBME MR_B 8)
Mr_B Trinity 3 is offline   Reply With Quote