View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 12:34 PM   #5
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: william deagle scares the holy **** out of me for his believability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post
Have you seen the John Leer Interview on Camelot?

If you did .. do you recall .. when he starts talking about a person aka "sleeper"

well If ya do ..

Here are some quotes --

""It's human nature to look at the bad and fret over things that seldom come true. Enjoying life is not a given, we have to snatch it out of the jaws of pessimism.""

""There is aways a bigger doom and gloom to swallow up the little ones. Happiness and joy is what gloom and doom is out to take from us. In reality there is no gloom and doom, only illusion of it. We came into this life with nothing we leave this life with noting. On the other side we have everything, no illusions like we have here. ""

""Our thoughts and addictions create our illusionary reality and make our lives what they are. No government or anything else has that kind of power over us, it's all our baby. Some people don't like changing their own diapers, and prefer to walk bowlegged instead""

""Gloom and Doom is what we 3D brains love

The media that has the most gloom and doom stuff wins and gets the most traffic and money. I think its because we hope the next guy will have it worse, and that kind of makes us feel better about our own situations. ""

~~~
Hope this unscares u .. I'm Mr Anti-Doom here on the forums
sleeper also have a blog, kinda of topic but... http://sleeperlou.proboards55.com/in...?board=general
motov is offline   Reply With Quote