View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 10:49 PM   #39
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

Thank you very much Norval and Gale for All of your posts.
I also beieve that what we have of Bible is more like a
"Readers digest-condenced"version and there was/is So much
more that was deleted in order to control the masses.
Remember, that we,the elect,"fight not aginst flesh and blood,
but aginst perincipalitys and powers in high places" Many have stated their belief of being in "the last days", and if these times aint it, it sure as heaven is close.

Go out side and check out the Moon,and ask yourselves,"how did those craters that we see, get there(shrug) and why are they almost perfectly round. I can understand the back side being hit by meteors, but since when do they travel from west to east(shrug)

it was stated here in this thread to discern the
the spirits, because wasn't Lucy Furr the brightest light of our Creators crown(shrug) and most briliant of His/hers creation and appears as an angel of light

There was/is so much more to the scriptures that can be understood through using discernment and there is so much
to learn about our purposes in the Ole man's Plans
Please check out this site for "some" of the other scriptures
that were taken out by the council of Niecia around 376 ad.
http://reluctant-messenger.com/alternate-gospels.htm
Look at the book of Jasher(upright record) for an indepth
record of creation and, how Mose came up all those other laws
besides "the top ten". at this site mentioned are copys of ALL
of mans great religions from hindu to tao to zoroastor and many in between check out the gospel of Levi for an akashic record of life of Yeshua bin yosef's early years

I am in the belief that religion and spirituality are two sides of the same coin of whatever your belief system maybe
Religion is the learning of the system or precipts and spirituality
is the "practice" of the rules and precipts
I also believe that many,many here at pc/pa have been chosen to do some great works,such as Norval, by opening others to
"other"possibilitys, that left alone to our thoughts and "beliefs"
only see a limited view. Paul/saul said "we look through the glass darkly" and by "sharing" our different POV's we just might type something that will incourage others to look outside their box of opinions and speculations. "more will be revealed"
Thank you agin Norval
-Lynn-
I AM Lehomonuka and I endorse this messege

Last edited by lehomonuka; 09-27-2008 at 10:55 PM.
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote