View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 01:52 AM   #240
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Will you leave if the forum is a Paid Subscription?

i have not read this entire thread, but the pages i did read had many valid points concerning charging for the FORUM. the information that PC puts out into the world, has opened many doors for many people. obviously, here we all are. B&K have been doing this for free for many years. they are still not asking people to pay for the information they gather. in fact, i think in the announcement made by PC the entire forum will be able to be accessed by whomever would like to read it.

i make this point because this forum is how all of US came to meet one another. be grateful to have such outrageous companionship and the ability to connect with one another keyboard to keyboard. (and for most of us, conscious awareness of the eXchange, energy grid to energy grid)

money is energy. power is having your energy return to you from where ever you left it.

here are some of the questions i asked myself when the paid forum arrived?

has PC assisted you to discern the world with new eyes? were you able to recall your energy from belief systems that were false, and contributing to the madness of slumbering consciousness? can you sacrifice one gallon of gas a month to assist PC to continue on with their journey, and hopefully stir the pot a bit more waking up more folks? can you make a difference with a donation or fee?

we interchange energy everyday, all day long. the world is out of balance because so many people are taking, and not giving. this is not sustainable. this point should be contemplated if you are considering support or non-support for the very people that have been on a march to wake folks up from their slumber.

so the big question is, how can you support the greater shift in consciousness. who are you going to share your energy with, and what will be the experience gained from the eXchange.

i think it is more than obvious, that most of social consciousness is at the tipping point. as a group, we are all standing on the edge of a chasm waiting for someone, or something to come along a give us a nudge. well, i dare say, as a group, we might be standing there for millions of years.

the right use of knowledge is power. we must begin, as that same group, to ACT in ways that support the greater good of everyone. and we have to do this by pushing ourselves over that edge.

this is how we can shift out of the old brain ways, and the consciousness of lack that comes along with focusing on money as value or valuable. the more we resist this collapse of the old brain, the more chaos will be created. this is a powerful teaching from nature herself, and she is about to start her class. it is called LOVE and SURRENDER 101.

so remember folkies, support one another from your hearts.

unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote