View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 05:06 AM   #14
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Lisa Williams - Medium... A warning

All of these predictions of earthchanges took place before the most recent nexus/parallel shift/mayan calendar change, name it what you will...we just changed time lines, so the chances of someone actually predicting, in the past, something happening on this experienced timeline is questionable. A lot of people made predictions whose outcomes could very well take place in other realities, but the only predictions I have seen where Obama won have all been much more positive without extreme earthchanges. I do believe the more we focus on catastrophes, the better chance we will have to experience them, since it seems to be what people want...maybe not enough excitement in your lives? I've got enough in mine.
The last time we had an earthquake in Seattle was many years ago and momma earth made sure no one was hurt as she did her shimmy gracefully as possible.
Lets realize, again, that we do get what we put our attention on. Predictions seem to always be based and translated in old energy anyway.
Not a bad idea to always have extra supplies around. One never knows what life will bring, but best to focus on creating a beautiful world where the planet adores us, we her and all of her gorgeous creations.
Sorry if I sound too priesty.
msv is offline   Reply With Quote