View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 01:02 PM   #1
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Default Gday your treatment advice is Required

Hi All,
l am writing this post with the hope that maybe one of you have the answer/s l need for treating my current condition. l shall attempt to provide as much information as l can to make your assesment possible. Here goes, for some several months, l have experienced the following conditions, extremely low levels of vitality, both before and after sleeping, as well muscular aches and pains that present as though my flesh has been ripped to shreads by some carnivore, at least that is the best way to describe the sensation ans its a total body experience except fot the internal organs feel intact, the muscular pains subside after a hot bath, but resume in their fullness within 5-6 hrs time, in addition my body feels hypersensitive and reactionary towards persons and pets in my immediate environment that produces emotional irratibility, finally all the above coincides with minor head pain,.
So please all and any budding or experienced persons dealing with alternative therapies whom are able to recognise what my condition/s indicate and those whom know the remedie/s for my condition/s please please please make contact with me with your experienced advice
Thanks To ALL
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote