View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 01:47 AM   #12
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ArmyTimes confirming Martial law

Quote:
i have a serious question - why are some americans especially those on conspiracy sites obsessed about martial law ..

cant get my head around it ..

IT WILL NOT HAPPEN you are panicking about NOTHINg
interesting question

will it or will it not happen? I doubt anyone here including myself really has that answer.

I can only say that I am not really all that upset over it, just watching things play out and discussing it here simply because I am aware of it. Curfews, check points, searches and seizures *shrug* I am not afraid. But I am aware, yet give nothing to fear.

But it IS a symbol of the Nazi trap snapping shut for many conspiracy theorists, and will allow for the disarmament and further oppression of Americans in their own country. Perhaps that is why they worry so much over it, because of it's implications.

Quote:
all this information is just constucted for u to feel powerless, u have all the power in the universe to get out of it, this is a pattern of perception and thinking, u will only get these results if u go for it!!! just leave it, it is an illution like the situation now.....waiting for what????? all the time for the rest of your lifes, this is what they want!!!!!

JUST LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!

I understand that it could simply be propaganda to lure the people into feeling powerless, and on some level I am sure it is as a primer. Yet I doubt that by merely not accepting it as a reality, will make it go away. My psychology certainly effects how I perceive things, yet despite those perceptions, things are still there. I cannot materialize and dematerialize objective reality...yet.

This hasn't happened yet, and who knows what WILL happen so I could leave sure, I have already been to 2 different countries in the last 2 months. But IMHO this is a world problem not an American one. I see no where to run, if I were so inclined to do so anyway.

peace

Last edited by Heretic; 10-10-2008 at 01:50 AM.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote