View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 12:14 AM   #37
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
With regards to rules being misused then the forum will fail. It’s my opinion there no more harsh than other forums but like you say… interpretation.

I do see your point about the friend’s social networking side not being available. Perhaps than can be conducted in a thread. Personally I don’t use it other than the PM’s, which is available in AV2. I don’t know if they’ll implement “friends” later stage but I have seen a social clique working behind the scenes. Cliques can be divisor and elitist so maybe they are trying to discourage that aspect. I would prefer to see all that sort of thing in the open and none of this back door “he said, she said, and I did, but she did this and what do you think?” …load of bollocks
No personal talk is allowed on the threads, see the rule Steve...and you know what, this is a good rule...but it is not the issue.
Also, this "clique" thing is not serious, in my opinion,if some people want to make a "clique" against the forum, they will not do that on the forum`s page.

Whatever, Steve, it is 1:13 after midnight here..I am going to bed, hoping that different time zones will have something to say here.

Thank you.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote