View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 12:06 AM   #35
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Steve,

Every rule can be interpreted this or that way. I hope you know the proverb: Laws doesn`t means Justice!
I expressed my feeling about too much rules, and possible misusing them.

Why don`t you think what the lack of personal pages means (see my opening post)...it is essential for me!

I respect your position. You want to give a chance to Avalon2. It is OK.I want it too, but with the elements that made Avalon such a great place.

Love&Respect
With regards to rules being misused then the forum will fail. It’s my opinion there no more harsh than other forums but like you say… interpretation.

I do see your point about the friend’s social networking side not being available. Perhaps that can be conducted in a thread. Personally I don’t use it other than the PM’s, which is available in AV2. I don’t know if they’ll implement “friends” later stage but I have seen a social clique working behind the scenes. Cliques can be divisor and elitist so maybe they are trying to discourage that aspect. I would prefer to see all that sort of thing in the open and none of this back door “he said, she said, and I did, but she did this and what do you think?” …load of bollocks

Last edited by SteveX; 03-16-2010 at 12:11 AM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote