Lightbulb Re: In this space and time~ share your visions of the future/now

Thank you so much Erin and Frank Samuel

You both seem to be in synchronicity~

Both your messages bare repeating

I hope you don't mind~
but I took the liberty of editing ~blending both your messages together
just to demonstrate how We as individual Star-Being~
can speak and create as~ One Conscoiusness

In the broadest sense~ Our mission is to be in congruence with universal light, to do such things that nourish our souls and the souls of everything of this living planet--to be of assistance to Earth in her mission keeping in mind that we are of her. We are the sculptors , the canvas painters, the poets, the music artist, the screen writers of a beautiful world~ a world where governance is fundamentally self-governance based upon enlightenment of who we are both as individuals and of the collective in the very large and very small of things.

I think to start this different world, we'd need not to know everything, (as discovery is part of the joy of living), but rather to know enough about how we as beings derived from universal intelligence (the universe's way of progressively manifesting) and hence what our purpose is. We just need to recycle the garbage and recreate our world if you know what I mean, lets take charge we have the POWER OF THE HEART to create the world we want.

This could be a very challenging experience; I would hope that this level of enlightenment and experience would help us answer questions such as whether and when to give all of our current being toward a greater cause, or whether and how to defend the existence of one's self and others. Perhaps from this point, given a very different way of knowing than presently, the details of living/being begins to fall into place, whether it pertains to the social, physical, or other communal constructs such as how to relate to others of different worlds.

One soul can make a difference now imagine a million souls focusing on recreation, two million, 1 billion, watch out is contagious and you might catch the bug, the bug of creating a beautiful world for generations to come. Oh, and we need humor...definitely humor and playfulness. I don't want to live a day without it.

Last edited by giovonni; 02-25-2010 at 06:37 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote