View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 12:19 AM   #18
Wood
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How do I handle negative Nordics?

I am sorry to go offtopic a bit.

I have started meditating recently (less than two weeks ago), using some mp3 with brainwaves I found in this forum. I had not read about meditation before. I just close my eyes and I try to keep my mind silent and concentrated in the tone I am hearing.

The first time I tried meditating I used an mp3 titled 'third eye'. I was just curious.
It started smooth but after a while (a few minutes) I saw lots (dozens) of fuzzy faces, darkish. The main features of all faces where angry, menacing expressions, open eyes and open mouth with very marked white teeth. The white of the eyes and teeth was very marked. I have read a bit about the power of the mind, and some opinions on the spiritual scension, the awakening and so. I am just getting into this all, I used to be a convinced materialist/darwinist not so long ago. I saw these faces and I kept calm and just mentally told them to go away, and they slowly disappeared.

At first I was thinking these faces were just a product of my imagination but they have not appeared again and after reading this thread I am thinking they might have been something else (e.g. 'evil immaterial entities'). Any thought on this?
Wood is offline   Reply With Quote