View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 09:19 PM   #20
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think Earth bound humans will ever make it pass class ZERO/ONE civilizatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
I have to dis-agree a bit Joe, unless you can explain to me why my life is good but the lives of the people around me are not… much of what is being said here is like preaching to the choir, I’m not the one in need of convincing…

I totally agree about being the change you want to see. But there seems to be something written in the program that is rocking the awakened back to sleep. It almost feels like a lost cause leading by example. It would be so much easier to say “to hell with it” but that’s not in my nature. I struggle with patience mainly because of hypocrisy, and deceit. Duality may be a device for learning, but the only real time I’ve really experience it was in my youth. As an adult I’ve learned to project positivity and my desires, but can’t seem to stabilize it in a community.
Fair enough. But live in the moment and you wont need to be preached by the choir.

We all need these pep talks. Cause when you are really trying to find a way, your not that confused by the situation. Its just accepted as the thing we call struggle. Its a evolutionary struggle now, of the mind being instantaneous with action. Thats when we evolve in all fields. Can you see the general reason why questions like these are being answered by individuals like Joe with posts like his. Were all working towards that poetry of words to help examine symbols and make them universally understandable. A working field of something socially logical, yet still individually specific and variable.

other then that, I hope you find some useful answers in this thread.

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote