View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 09:10 PM   #24
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Police officers & army personnell, would you turn on your fellow man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
I have the luxury of working for a police officer. I understand the mentality of the average police officer. They are extremist to say the absolute least. I happen to live in his home and when his 2 young children are over (they are both under 10 years of age) he treats them like absolute garbage. The police have absolutely no justification for becoming parents. They are the absolute worst parents imaginable. If they treat their own children this way, do you realistically believe they would have mercy on anyone other than the establishment they defend for a living? These are sociopaths. They are deeply brainwashed once in the force which solidifys their tendencies they had before becoming police. Remember...even before they joined the police forces...they actually WANTED to become cops! That in itself says quite a lot. In a sense, we are not dealing with human beings. They are the strong arm of the enemy. They are the reason the enemy is permitted to continue destroying everything in the world that is green and good. They do it with smiles on their faces. They are psychopathic in their thinking...which is especially dangerous considering that many of them are actually very intelligent. We're dealing with extraordinary evil here.
What's dangerous is you stating such a sweeping generalization because you happen to work for a bad HUMAN who may be a sociopath and happens to be a cop!

My first husband was a cop and he was intelligent, empathetic and talented. My 4th husband was a cop, in addition to being special forces and a counter terrorist agent, he IS brilliant, a poet, spiritual and also happens to know how to kick ass if he has to.

Things are not as simplistic as you make them out to be. I would sooner trust some cops than I would those who proclaim peace and love but have such a limited view of so called "enemies". Your dualistic thinking is highly unevolved. If you are the type of person who does not leave the employ of a person you have described as evil, then you have chosen to work for evil and criticizing all cops for working for the evil enemy is hypocritical.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote