View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 06:53 AM   #2
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: Chemtrails in action??

It was only this morning that i received two emails, both related to chemtrails/spraying toxins.

the first email is copied below.

" Two RARE photos many people don't see/share on the internet regarding chemtrails.

1. 1991, first 'Gulf war'... this was the ONLY place anyone photographed military jet planes spraying the people below them as 'chemtrails'... and how many years later did everyone come down with 'gulf war syndrome'? It took a while to reach our desktops, but it did get here, eventually. Chronic fatigue and mental sharpness going right down the toilet are two of the major symptoms for GWS. Others got so sick they almost might as well have been 'diagnosed' as having 'AIDS' (they did ACQUIRE it after all). Perfect for controlling the masses - the testing was complete.

On to phase two... 'Make it a global spray program'.

2. Chemtrails today, and this rare find. Enough of this **** has fallen at times that some people have been able to cluster it up on a stick like cotton-candy. When I did this in WA state for William thomas to sample (sent by mail), 3-4 days later I had pneumonia and ALMOST DIED. I insisted on the medics scanning me for 'micoplasma incognito'... I got some strange looks because I was never in the gulf war... and here's the connection. I TESTED POSITIVE! I'm just getting by as it is some days. Wish my reptoid immune system was better at getting this **** out of me. Touching this **** opens up the nano-tube network (or whatever this plastic web-like material is) and dumps its load of viri and bacterial **** all over your body. Too much at once and it could... well, hell, it almost killed me! Decide for yourselves if you think your own government would ever POISON you or the public in general when they go around saying things like 'the world is over-populated anyway'.

I'll include some other photos as well, just because they speak volumes on this subject. "

Tez is offline   Reply With Quote