View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 02:42 AM   #7
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to Future Talk

Hi Guy's

I'v no idear what will happen in a few year's to come and from the continues dreams I use to allways have I hope to what ever god out there what I'v seen does not come to pass, but at the same time if such a disaster did accord what what I'v invisioned anyways majority will not be constintly sulking about it and liveing the rest of there days waiting to become exstinct.

What I'm trying to say is those whom are still around will feel a surge of motivation and while things maybe bleack for awhile majority will have to drive in oneself to fix our past mistakes.

All in all though I belive it doesn't matter realy what We say or do or no matter how greedy or pure ones motives are to say We want change is easy enough but in the long run I don't belive We have a say in it. It would be completely and souly the dicission of our real Mum our planet.

Like any child when things seem dark and hopeless one of the easyist things to do is blame there Parents, some times I get realy annoyed at our Planet cause I know what its capable of and I know its in pain and needs a fresh start so to speak and it just boogles My mind Why She's decieded to keep us around for as long as She has, but I guess like any Parent She forgives us for our mistakes, Which is why I'm not completely crazy at the moment.

If We realy did live in a spiritual reality of where its just being Judge by a entity and remanissing on past sin's like some major religions try to pro-claime then in My opion We should get a equal right to judge back, I just hope it doesn't come to that.

(sorry about the spelling)
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote