View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 06:32 PM   #14
obiwanFUTURE

Default Re: Remain Upbeat. Please.

To Marcus.

I don't really have a definitive opinion. A cop out I know. Like a lot of people on here who are searching for answers. All I know is that every conceivable disaster has been presented on Camelot and other sites. To name a few:

Norway politician. Sun radiation problems/ communication breakdown. Economic breakdown. Blockades in the street. HAARP. Alien takover. Meteorite. 2012. Concentration camps. Sunk by the sea. Chemtrails. Planet X. There are many more.

You read many speakers proposing all these scenarios. Mostly articulate and educated and sure of their information. Who says that one person's view is any more correct than any other? Things almost become 'new religion' like.

I don't see anyone here presenting a rosy view of the years ahead.
And there are enough people in the know who surely dont want to spend the rest of their days in an underground base so if pushed I'd admit to finding 'we're doomed' unlikely.

I'm reminded of the hype surrounding of the millenium bug. "Planes falling out of the sky". In previous emplyment spoke to many company directors who were completely taken in by it. All that happened was VCR timers stopped working. Well mine did.

Forums like these attract people who are free thinking and don't accept TPTB's black and white version of events.

Its difficult to remain optimistic when everywhere you turn the views offered are that the future 'ain't good'

So I say again. Remain upbeat. And question everything. To borrow a phrase.