View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 03:49 PM   #15
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spirituality on Earth?

Richard, there is a lot of information here that I resonate with. If possible, I'd love to be able to talk to you via email or some other forum (only because I don't want to take up all the bandwidth in Project Avalon for my own interests).

I took a few snips of your post for comments and replies below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard T View Post
A cell is not just a material object, it has ramifications in other planes. Those planes are constituted by sub-material level of energies, levels from which the material laws, in other words atomic consciousness, are derived,
It sounds to me here that cells are a microcosm of the human being, much like we're a microcosm of the Cosmos. This makes sense to me within fractal theory.

Quote:
The information comes from the hierarchy that is the origin of the human spirit.
I was going to say that I don't mean to pry, but that wouldn't be completely honest. I understand if you're in a "closed closet," so to speak, but I would like to understand more about the hierarchies and how they are contacted.

Quote:
The less emotions come and interfere in the mental process, the more efficient the process of increasing the vibratory rate.
This is a priceless gem! Thank you! I've often been on the verge of realizing this very thing, but lacked the articulation, I suppose. This makes perfect sense, and gives me more reason in my quest for detachment.

Quote:
The vibratory rate is the level of access that an intelligence has to what he knows at his source. The mental body is the result from the integration of the energy of the experience when the ego is made aware of the necessity to fulfill the life plan that has for purpose the elimination of faults in the model.
Then is this mental body something that is particularly useful to develop? Can I make a leap here and assume that this mental body is developed through Arcane methods?

Quote:
These faults are made obvious through the oppositions programmed for the life time during incarnation. This is the reality behind karma, and it has nothing to do with Eastern representations of karmic laws that propose a polarized view of good and evil.
My understanding of karma, coming from a long-time study of Tantric Buddhism, is exactly as you've described it -- more or less as a action/reaction or "Divine Law."

Quote:
The personalization of the spirit energy is equivalent to it becoming aware through the impressions of the form during the experience. The force behind the individual consciousness wants to fuse with the mortal.
Thereby spiritualizing the material?

Quote:
The spirit is life energy while the soul is almost totally made of memory.
I'm wondering if by "memory" you mean "a record of all experiences" rather than what humans typically think of as memory?

Quote:
Lucifer is an intelligence of the scope of what we could call a sphere. A sphere is a universe in itself that contains the organized hierarchies that are set up to task in line with the will of the origin of the intelligence in question.
Something I read recently in The Ra Material spoke of the "dark forces" as "Orion Crusaders." Despite the Star-Wars-like description, my understanding is that these negatively polarized, yet highly developed, entities focus on "service to self" as a path, and they sometimes focus on attempting to persuade humans to their point of view. Would this be what you mean by the term "Luciferian"?

Quote:
Souls are immortal but not eternal. What does immortal means to you?
I suppose I mean "indestructible," but not as an individuated Soul. At some point, the Soul will return to the Creator, so in this sense, the Soul would not be eternal.

Quote:
The soul is a vehicle for energy. The only thing that has permanence is consciousness. The soul is limited in its ability to move across planes, limiting personification to the material realm and the astral sub material plane.
Is it truly limited? Many schools of thought seem to believe that the Soul, once free of the material, can move across planes(?)

Quote:
Death is a new, local, reality that was especially made to trap the spirit of man within matter and efficiently cut it off from its origin.
This I don't understand. If the Soul is immortal (but not eternal), how does death trap the spirit? Or perhaps I'm not clear on the difference between "Soul" and "spirit"?

Quote:
Luciferian is not simply an influence. It has a cosmic function. Evil needs to be re-defined from outside the polarity of good and evil that has tainted man's psychology since his infusion.
I think I have a pretty good grasp these days on the negative polarity as a balancing factor rather than something to be eliminated. Without it, there would be no tension, and hence, no learning. Still, it does seem like we have an overabundance of negative polarity right now in the material plane!

Thank you very much for your time, Richard. I'm aware that conversations like this take a lot of time, so I understand if you need to cut this short.
Alkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote