View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 10:24 AM   #4
gazbom
Banned

Default Re: The demise of the ATS forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadrush View Post
I have been told today that my show's official forum is being evicted by ATS (www.abovetopsecret.com). You canb see the U2U they sent me on my blog at http://blog.myspace.com/rosshemsworth

In recent months, ATS (once a great forum) has been in my opinion, over-moderated and over-policed and no longer do I feel, are you allowed to post the truth if it doesn't fit in with the Director's beliefs.

Of late we have seen them being extremely over-protective of former pop icon Robbie Williams after he joinedthem on an investigation at Gilliland Ranch. Wll guess what? Since their big publicity campaign they appear to have a host of new adverts on the site and have struck a deal with Hllywood's biggest agents The "William Morris Agency"!

When I joined ATS I felt it was an open forum where conspiracies, UFO's, crop circles and other phenomena cold be openly discussed. Unfortunately those days seem to have gone.

This is not just me whinging because I am being evicted from the forum, I have had private messages from others who have also had their posting priveleges taken a way.

So much for free speech huh?

Ross
And how the new members are bullied when they can't upload a video or picture, it truly is offensive!
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote