View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 12:19 AM   #14
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: **october 14th! Blossom goodchilds message!!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Gold View Post
Be careful out there!
Synchronicity seems to play a large role in my life.
I had just gone back to a web site that I had not the time to explore before,
and was listening to the audio on this page. I paused the audio to check in on Project Avalon and and at the top of new posts was this clarification of the Oct 14th msg. from Goodchild, and thus I present this alternative point of view from Marshall Vian Summers and Allies of Humanity warning of a very devious and lying race that needs our permission and cooperation to take over the earth and her resources. You listen or read or both:

Snippet from the text.
http://www.newmessage.org/special-te...tervention.php
At this critical time in human history, when humanity is facing the Great Waves of change—environmental degradation, violent weather, the depletion of your essential resources, the loss of food production, growing economic and political instability and the threat of war—there is a foreign presence in the world. It has been here for some time. It is a presence from beyond the world, a presence that is here to take advantage of a weak and divided humanity.

To those people who become aware of it, and to those people whom it will capture for its own purposes, it will present itself as a benign and spiritual force. But in truth it represents an exploitive and dangerous presence.
If they are bad ET's, why bother trying to get our permission. Wouldn't it make sense for them to just arrive, conquer, and leave?
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote