View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 05:55 AM   #28
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jesus speaks today: Inner teachings from Jesus through one of his messengers

I repeat, I wholeheartedly, and 100% stand behind both of these books:

Christ is Born in You

and
ChristsWay Letters (free here) (amazon here)

Notice how at this time they both have only 5 star reviews. Perhaps those who read them find them of value, yet they must work through the opposition of this world, the opposition that the ego throws up to stop themselves from even reading them.

There are a million and one excuses to reject something before reading it oneself. I suggest that the Way to finding the Truth that sets us Free is to move beyond fear, judgment, and investigate the actual Words ourselves rather than searching for the nearest critic who themselves barely skimmed over any materials.

I have recommended the Christ is Born in You to quite a few people, and each one of them has thanked me for the recommendation that did read it.

The latest I received, which I received just yesterday was this:

"I just wanted to thank you again for recommending the book...I finished it a few days ago (couldn't put it down!) and I just loved it!!!"

No one I have recommended this too has had any background whatsoever in other spiritual movements, including myself that are anything similar to the messenger who brought forth this book from Jesus (which, if you are curious you can read about the messengers background here from his own mouth rather than random internet critic or here), yet all have known the Truth when they have read the Word which completely transcends outer identification with any kind of religion, church or organization and is completely about establishing your own connection to the higher consciousness within yourself rather than joining any kind of group etc.

I did actually receive one criticism from one reader, who said they heard much Truth, but were very concerned that Jesus did not have good things to say about the Catholic church and the churches that have been built up in his name, so if you have fundamental religious beliefs and wish to stay rich in these beliefs, this book may not be for you.

Both of these books are very empowering, modern and quite beautiful ~

~ Espavo ~

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 04-04-2010 at 06:08 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote