View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 01:31 AM   #21
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mayan discovery about 2012 in India Daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
With no disrespect intended, Snowbird, you may be confused on several issues here.

First of all, Project Blue Beam has nothing to do with the Hopi Blue Star. One is a Black Ops project, the other an ancient Native American end times prophecy.

Also, if you read the comment I made several entries above, you might note that I spoke with Don Alejandra several springs ago. He and Grandfather Wandering Wolf are one and the same individual.

I return again to the point of my comment:

My question is not the if, nor the why (as was suggested by Carrie1971), but the WHAT.

These Pleiadians have been manipulating in the affairs of the Mass of Humanity since Homo Sapiens first appeared on this planet. There is an abundance of evidence available suggesting they played a significant part in a good number of the atrocities of history. (the Holy Bible, the Koran, other sacred text from around the globe too numerous to mention, the rise to power of Hitler and the Nazi Party, just to name a few)

So, I ask the question again. Just WHAT is the agenda of these Pleiadians?
Hello Observer.

Your meeting with Don Alejandro, aka, Grandfather Wandering Wolf, Grand Elder of the living Maya, aka, Grandfather Cirilo Perez Oxlaj, aka, Wakatel Utiw must have indeed been an honor. This man has a lot of names and titles, yes?

Actually, I in no way took offense to your post. Perhaps I owe an apology for the confusion of my posts. In my post #18, I stated: "I have recently heard that the Blue Star Kachina of the Hopi Prophecy, has already shown itself in the form of the Comet Holmes. To me, this makes far more sense." When I made this statement, I was responding to Malaros' #16 post, where the Project Blue Beam is brought up.

You are absolutely correct when you state that Project Blue Beam is a black ops which can only mean that it will and has been used for anything but our benefit. You are also correct when you state that the Blue Star is a Hopi end time phophecy.

I am familiar with Barbara Marciniak's work with the Pleiadians and have a great respect for her dedication to this group. I also understand that there are actually two different major groups of Pleiadians. One, has been stated to have been very actively and rather negatively involved with humanity since the beginning. The other, however, is a split-off group that has been here supporting and aiding our growth. They have by the way, changed their name to Plejaren.

These two groups are similar to the Sirian A and B where one group is beneficial to humanity and the other group, not so.

From my understanding, there exist many very powerfully positive groups of beings from various areas of the universe who are here in cloaked formation around the earth. There also exist, in my opinion, very powerful negative forces from various areas of the universe who are working with those black ops to advance their power grab.

I think that we all/each need to continue to study and help each other understand just what is going on out there in the great beyond.

Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote