Thread: Turkey
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 09:58 AM   #14
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Turkey

Thank you Midnight Oil, that was exactly what I tried to ask, the answer is very intriguing...

especially the final remark about forgetting the timeline...

now im actually trying to look at my life and my past experiences, my limitations, my luck, my talents, people around me, and i slowly start to realize what kind of cards i have in my hand in this game, but as to what lessons have i come to learn? i have an overall idea but i would love to get the details and specifics on what areas i need improvment...i need to contemplate on that.

regarding educating people, as einstein once put it "the only obstacle to my learning is my education" , i think awereness and collective consciousness play a major role. like what we do in present now discussing this raising the collective awereness already.

an excerpt from ra law of one series i would like to share;

HOW TO WIN THE GAME
RA: Consider the example of a man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game.
It is but child’s play to gamble, for there is no risk.

In time/space and in the true color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony

but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from the interaction.

In a lifetime the cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt continuously.
You may, during this incarnation begin to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc.

However your only indication of other-selves cards is to look into the eyes. You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of the game.

This game can be won only by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love. It can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you." This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit being-ness totality. (B2, 133)
Tolga is offline   Reply With Quote