View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 04:58 AM   #10
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Well, I resonate with part of this, but not all...

Much of the info on Project Camelot has been so scary, but for a long time, it seemed necessary for me to know even the worst. I'm hoping that in 2010 I will feel less compelled to be a watcher and transformer of the mess that negative energies have created , and freer to enjoy the beauty and hope for a better future for Earth that is beginning to flourish more in earnest, and participate more in the creation of it in a joyful way.

However, I think the focusing on negative energy in order to transform it has been necessary, and to some degree will continue to be necessary until the negative programs have ceased. Focusing on it just because it enforces a negative world view of course, is very destructive, but that's completely different than focusing light and healing on negative situations.

It reminds me of an order of nuns who are actually called to go to the sites of the Nazi concentration camps to transmute the energies and free the spirits of the victims that are still trapped there. It takes a lot of strength to hold love in one's heart and hope when dealing with such monstrous energies, but what growth such work can foster! There is still much healing of that kind that needs to be done, and I think ascended humans will still be engaging in that, those who have the heart and strength for it.

Through my own process, I have sometimes felt myself plummeting into disillusion and disappointment, and so would have to stop focusing on the scary stuff to regain my balance, but focusing only on the "love and light" wasn't balancing either and would lead to other problems, of denial and ungroundedness, primarily.

I feel like so many people are just exhausted from the roller coaster ride, but the light and nurturing energies that are coming from the higher dimensions certainly are increasing now and will be helping much more to carry us through. So I agree it will be more of a process of surrender now, and less of a struggle, for some at least. Of course, I'm in my 60s now, and so it may be I am just consigning the tougher work for the younger generations to take on. (And yet part of me is itching to join them when I come in in my next incarnation, which I feel sure I will welcome when the time comes, but then, I've been incarnating on Earth for many lifetimes. I think the astral planes we Earthers go to after death are getting upgraded too, so when we come back in for our next Earth incarnations, we come in with so much more information and capability. Kudos to the upcoming generations!)

I don't resonate with the 2 earths theory, however. I think it's just going to take a long time for much of humanity to catch up to this new reality that is unfolding, but it will happen in time, and the natural DNA upgrading process that is going on will assist. Those who can't handle the higher energies will be incarnating elsewhere, on planets that are young enough to endure the rigors of 3D reality, while those here who have "figured it out" will set the example for the catcher ups to follow, which is part of the compassionate work required of 4 and 5D graduates.

Gaia is an entity who is ascending herself, and what becomes of the soul of Gaia in this 2 Earths theory? For whatever my opinion is worth, I don't think Earth wants or needs for her spirit to be split into two, and I don't think any part of her deserves to have to endure anymore desecration, or could stand anymore of it, for that matter.

I prefer my Earth to be whole and capable of taking along the souls with her who are ready to learn to live on her with reverence, and ready to refuse entry or permission to stay here to those who won't or can't, because she's earned that, and it's her due. In any case, I for one can't bear to think about any part of Earth having to endure more of what she has already endured in the last century, so there's no comfort in the 2 Earths theory for me...

I'm hoping 2010 will be a year when I find true balance at last, and then hopefully it will be matter of just staying the course until the next step makes itself apparent.

Namaste.

Last edited by onawah; 02-15-2010 at 05:05 AM.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote